Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Fashion World, Maybe Not For Me.

found via weheartit

It would safe obviously if I say that I don't particularly like the life as a working person, especially as writer in a fashion-oriented magazine. I would admit that I really want to work for a magazine, but seriously not a fashion magazine. I don't fit there, I feel like a misfit. I want to write for a magazine that is close to my interests.

But then again, how many percentage of people actually love what they are doing for life right now? I would love to sit and complain all day, but I have two months within my grasp left for my practical training. It really is a pain in the ass, but I can't much do anything about it.

Yet I am already being a bad ass rebel by skipping work as I like, yeah. I swore there are words spreading around the office like a pandemic, but I really don't give a fuck about it. I mean, I don't even receive a single payment over my work, why would they feel the need to nag me about how I work? I did mine, so fuck off and just let me live well for the next two months.

There are nice people in my office, sure. But there are also the people I really can't stand, who I wish to kick and punch until they drop and die. I love to write, yes. But do I love to write for this specific company in the near future, I am not sure.

I am thankful for the opportunity to work there even for the temporary period of three months. I gained a lot of things about magazine productions, and I also make a few friends, but please. I don't think I could withstand fashion people, and I could not bring myself to write about fashion as a career.

Two more months to go in this fashion industry, maybe it could help me to change my mind. I do hope I would learn to like the matter about professionally write for the fashion world itself.

No comments: