Sunday, October 28, 2012

There's A Bruise, Where's Once Was a Wound.


I had bit hit by a series of unfortunate events lately. I could not bring myself to believe the bad luck of mine, when I accidentally fell nearby an escalator in a shopping mall during the festivity of Aidiladha recently and sprained my right feet.

My right feet right now is horribly swollen. It has grown twice its size, like an alien feet or whatsoever. Wow, just one month into practical training and this happened. There goes my reputation down the drain, gosh. I hope my Editor won't like scream at me for ditching work for several days.

But seriously, the pain of getting a sprained ankle is awful. I mean it. Even the pain I suffered through the surgery was not this horrible. I cried several times secretly, and to see my feet swollen to a point I could not even put on my favourite flip-flop. Gosh, I wanted to cry again this time.

No comments: