Sunday, November 03, 2013

This Little Dream Called Ambition.

found via We Heart It

Every time people asks me, of what I truly want to be, I tend to shrug the question off, and using the excuse of not entirely knowing what I really want to be. I mean, I am twenty two and I have a lot of insecurities, rather than to sit down and think about what I really want to be thoroughly. Sure, all of us use to tell our teachers in elementary school that we want to be doctors or astronauts when we all grow up. Well, childhood is all about having ambitions and stuffs, acting all optimistic about life—thinking that everything is about sunshine and rainbow, and fucking unicorns flying around, shitting rainbow poops.

But life is not all about that wonderful shit, and that is what growing up from childhood is all about. Your childhood gets corrupted by ideas and realities, and in certain ways, you just lose all these beautiful ideas you have.

What I really want to be is a writer and good God; I really want to be a writer. I want to let my imaginations flow into words on pages. I want people to read the words from me, to feel my emotions and my ideas. I want to change lives; I want to implant ideas and inspirations into minds. Those are what I really want to do. I want to feel free to live on my imagination; I want to feel free to use my words on pages to speak what is on my mind. I want to write, and let people know that those words they are reading are mine, all mine.

No one understands how I really feel when I am writing. I don’t see writing as a waste of time; in fact, I see it as a way to express myself better. I suck when I speak, I don’t tell what is on my mind when I am using verbal words. I express very well when I am writing. My words flow fluently when I am writing. I could let my emotions run with everything when I am writing. That is how I see writing, I see it as almost everything I do, everything I speak, and everything I feel.


I want to be a writer. God, I really want to be a writer. I need my current work, but I will make sure that I will continue to write. I will write a book. Just wait and see, you’ll find a book with my name as the author on its cover one day.

No comments: